Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Maybe, just maybe, a light at the end of the tunnel.

We got some of the stuff ready, and maybe we will close sometime this week. It is looking okay, but still slow. I am hoping this will be soon. I am wearing down on the patience level in so many areas.
On the up side, my Arbonne business is taking off. I am so excited. It is going great. I am almost booked up for all of May. I guess I am half way booked, but that is pretty amazing considering it isn't even May 1st..
Adam and Austin are preparing for baptism, and I am feeling scared and inadequate. Time flies so fast, and I feel like there is soo much left to teach them. They still seem so young to me. I guess they are, but old enough.
Blaine still loves his teaching job, and is thriving there. He is also plugging away at school, and I can start to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Anna goes to Kindergarten screening tomorrow, and I am excited. She is ready to go to school. She is so smart, I guess she gets that from her dad. Hee hee.
Lily is still working on the whole potty training thing. She has it down some days, and some days not, but direction is more important than speed, right?
Sherbet

1 comment:

Ramanda said...

You have such incredible faith and optimism! You are my hero! We will be praying for you to get into that house!
I can't believe the boys are almost eight! It just happened too quickly! Your anniversary is coming up soon too!
It seems like when there is a lot on your plate, the Lord just gives you a bigger plate!

Love you lots and lots!