Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

D-R-A-M-A!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that is a good discription of what the past month has been like thus far. I won't go into all of it, only some. But know it involved my family, our house, my family, jobs, my family, kids, my family,life in general, and did I mention my family? I know I am safe here, cuz none of them will ever take time to read what little ole sherry has to write, so know that I feel like I have been on soap opera. And in the worst kind of way.
Anyway, we still haven't closed on our house. I wish we would, and we must by Monday or we lose the whole deal. I am frustrated with our loan officer, so never use him.
BUT, they did say we should close by Monday, (nothing like waiting till the last minute, eh?) in the afternoon. Which is good since Blaine works until 3:30 and won't be in to town until around 4:00. But as long as we close I will be happy, and I won't slip into a deep depression. . . . . and no one likes that.
Congrats to Lisle on giving in to his inner blogger. . . who knows maybe a cell phone is next! (insert dark menacing laugh while ringing hands in a forboding manner)

Today is my mom's birthday, so a big shout out to her on the day she turns 54!! Happy Birthday Mom! (reminder: no one in my family will ever read this)

Sherbet

1 comment:

Sandman VII said...

Hey, it's their loss not ours. And while you maniacally laugh at the thought of me getting a cell phone, I am laughing maniacally at my evil plan to destroy all cell phones!!! Or maybe turn them into something useful like paper weights or hocky pucks, you know somthing that will give back a little soul to the world they've corrupted.