Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April Fool?

This has been an exciting month so far and it is just starting. Still waiting on the house, but I made a new discovery. I found some amazing skin care, and I know your first thought is "Oh, no, here she goes again." And it isn't that I can blame any of you, especially when I keep trying new things again and again. It is called Arbonne, and it has totally cleared up my face. I can't believe it. It just blows my mind. So, here comes the part to elicit, laughs or groans, I have decided to sell it. It is relatively unheard of out here in the west, and the products are so freaking awesome, and great for sensitive skin. So there it is in a nut shell, my 2 second speal on me loving the product.

Now, I wish the weather would make up it's mind and either get warmer or get warmer. I am tired of this snow that keeps sneaking in. Anyway, it has to get warmer, I just am anxious to wear capris, all the time.

Hopefully we will close on our house this week, and we will start on the renovation process. It will be exciting.

Sherbet

1 comment:

Sandman VII said...

Well I went and did it, although the content will be limited to movies. http://moviesvii.blogspot.com/