Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Washer won't go......Call Simco!

And that is just what we did. It cost $100 for the service call, $20 for the part, 20 minutes for the guy to fix it, and having a washing machine that works? Priceless!
You never know how much you rely on it until it is gone. And when potty training, it is indispensable.

March is almost over and I feel that it has blown by. Definately in like a lion and out like a lamb, or at least a smaller lion. I am hoping April will be better and warmer.

I am also hoping May will come fast so I can get my tax credit and help boost the economy by paying down some more bills. It almost takes the fun out of it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope all is well with you.

Sherbet

1 comment:

Ramanda said...

I LOVE Simco!! We bought a used washer from them and it lasted for almost nine years, which is really good considering how cheap they are! It finally quit on us too last summer!

Hope things are better for you guys!