Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Responsibility

Responsibility-- that is a loaded word. It is something we try to tell our kids is a good thing, but I think most of us would rather have less responsibility in our lives.
It is something that makes us grow and stretch ourselves, and sets us apart from childhood. We voluntarily take on more responsibility with each decision we make in our lives.

On Saturday, we attended the World Wide Training for church. If any of you went, you know it was fantastic, and if you didn't, then you missed an amazing meeting. It was worth going, and maybe even going again.
It was on family. Building, strengthening, fortifying, teaching, and making a celestial family. It talked about the ideal, and that while we should all strive for it, we should also tailor the ideal to our family situation. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It also talked about how "house work" is not the same as "home making". They are different and you make your home by the way it feels.
So, I am off to go do what goals I have for today: get my house work done, and strive to make my home feel nice.

Later

No comments: