Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

No Deal

So, we didn't get our house. I guess it is okay. I am okay with it now, I have cried and mourned the loss of the house I never actually had. I have questioned why and lost faith, and recovered. I am okay now, and we are looking at many different possibilities.
On a much better note, Blaine is loving his new job. He is really having his eyes opened and view expanded, especially where therapy is involved. It is cool.
Other wise, we are just hanging out and living life. It flies by so fast.
I'll go for now, and write more later.

2 comments:

Ramanda said...

You just can't seem to get a break! There are always reasons why these things fall through and they are usually for our good but that doesn't make it easy.

I miss you guys and I love reading your blog!

Your faithful reader,
Ramanda

Brokaw Family said...

I figure Heavenly Father knows more than I do and so I leave these things in His all knowing hands. It doesn;t always make you feel better right away, but in the long run you can look back and see the wisdom...
I miss you and love that you reply to me!
Love,
Sherry