Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Here is my wonderful Husband!


Here is my bro and I at the concert the other night. He is the lead singer of Awaiting Daybreak.
Here he is in action!

Jam On!

Here I am with the band! (Me, Sheldon, Bob, and Brad)

Here I am with the keyboardist from the Hanks

Here I am with the drummer from the Hanks and Sheldon and his wife Teisha

Here is the singer from the Hanks and the bass guitarist, Me and Sheldon

And Here is the Bass guitarist from the Hanks and I.
It was an awesome concert, and I have to say, my bro and his band ROCK!!! They brought down the house and ripped it up! I am so proud of him and the rest of Awaiting Daybreak. There was another band after them and before the Hanks, but they weren't as good.
As for the Hanks..... they were so worth the concert. They are great! I loved it! The singer had everyone do interpretive dance of an elk just born, growing up, and then on the first hunt. It was hilarious! I was so impressed with them. They know how to work the crowd and will definately be huge one day!













4 comments:

Melissa said...

dang it sure seems like you are having fun. SO how are things going?

Ramanda said...

Sweet lovin!!! It looks like it was a killer night!
So why did I not know that Sheldon was married to Tiesha? When did this happen? Her brother Blaise is my brother in law and she is the coolest!

P.S. Blaine is lookin' good!

mom of seven said...

Well you can now say that you have three people reading your blog. I just added you to my list.

Didn't know you had moved to Vernal, hope all is well over there. I had ment to ask you about Karens baby, I ran into them at Wal-Mart when they were buying nursery things for the baby, I think it was the day before she was born. I just haven't seen you lately, now I know why, you moved to another county.

Kathryn

Joy said...

Sherry!

Love seeing these pictures and your blog! (I stumbled through via Ramanda's blog). You look great! Love the pics of your kids!

Joy B