Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No dice on the USB cable

So I was so excited to hook up my digital camera and put more pics on, but sadly I can't find the USB cable to make it work. I hate boxes of crap.

So now my next goal is to find the CD's that have the recent pics I got developed on them. Then I can put up some from at least sometime in the last year. And as I unpack more boxes, maybe I will find the USB cable I need. Maybe.

I also need to take more pictures. I have slacked off for the last couple of months, like I have been stressed with other things or something.

We are slowly unpacking and getting settled, and I am half anxious/excitged half dreading/loathing the ominous call from the bishopric that will signify a calling or a speaking assignment in sacrament meeting. It will be the beginning of the end of not having any responsibility, and at the same time will kind of be the "official" induction into the ward.

We did get the kids school pics yesterday, maybe I will try scanning them and posting them here later today.

Sherbet

No comments: