Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Executive. . . . It does have a nice ring. . . . .

In June, I helped promote my first team mate to District Manager! Way to go Shanae! This makes me Executive District Manager! I am not sure what cool incentives this holds for me other than a cooler title, but I am excited none the less. I have to add in here, the momentum is slowing a little, but still going great! I love that this business will be the key to getting out of debt faster. It is just amazing!

On a sad note, Blaine will no longer be teaching. It just doesn't pay enough, and working 3 jobs just isn't working out. He will start with Western Petroleum in a couple weeks and will have a significant pay raise. It will be nice and maybe we can get ahead and get our own house.

Happy July 4th in a few days! May it be full of candy from parades, BBQ's of good food and much time spent with friends and family!

No comments: