Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

It has Finally Happened!!

On this day, June 27, 2008, an historic event happened some time between 6:00-6:30 AM. I came down stairs to find my dear sweet husband on the couch, cell phone in hand. At first look I thought maybe he was just checking his messages. But no, could it be? Has he finally done it? No? Yes! Yes! Yes he has figured it out! He has done it! He has changed his voicemail message! He has changed his voicemail message from his apologetic wife telling people he hates his phone to a typical-no-nonsense-I-can-be-taken-seriously-type phone message! I can hardly believe it! Is he finally growing up? Is he stepping out of the dark ages and accepting the fact that cell phones will inevitably be a part of his life, forever, F-O-R-E-V-E-R! It almost brings a tear to my eye.....

No comments: