Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy May

I can hardly believe May is winding down. So much has happened.

Adam and Austin were baptised and it was great. We had so many people come and it was awesome. I can remember when they were just tiny and now they are in cub scouts.

Blaine had another b-day.

Blaine and I had our 9th anniversary. It is weird. Sometimes I feel like we have been together forever, and nine years is just not long enough, and at the same time I feel like we are still just starting out together. He really is my best friend, and even though life sometimes is hard there is no one I would rather go through it with.

And finally I am promoting to District Manager this month with Arbonne! I will start Area Manager qualifications in June and should finish it up in July!!! This is going so fast I can hardly believe it!!!

Hope all is well with you out there!

Sherbet

1 comment:

Sandman VII said...

See that wasn't so hard. :P