Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome!

So, I thought I would try my hand at this whole blog thing. Ramanda is my inspiration, so thanks to you!

Hmmm, I guess I will start with some basics of what is going on with us, and then later will add more.

Blaine starts his new job as an English teacher on Feb. 1 at a local private theraputic boarding school. It is a great opportunity for him to start teaching as he doesn't have his Bachelor's degree yet. This will help him finish this and then he can take an alternate route to liscensure for his teaching liscense. In the process he will get his Master's degree. I am so proud of him.

Adam and Austin are doing great in first grade, and are excellent readers. They are getting so tall, and will be baptized in June.

Anna is part of a preschool group where each of the mother's take a turn at teaching, so I only have to teach once every 7 weeks. Not to bad for me.

Lily is potty training now, and is finally getting the hang of it. She is doing great.

I am looking into starting my own daycare. It is contingent on us getting the house we put an offer on, cause I obviously can't do it when we still live with Blaine's mother. I am hoping we get this new house, but I know it will all work out the way the Lord intends it to, and it will be the way that is best for us.

Other wise we are great and just L-I-V-I-N!

Anyway, I hope this works and that people look at it....

Later!

2 comments:

Ramanda said...

You are SO cool!I am excited to see pictures of the kids. I just can't believe that they are growing sooo fast! Yeah for Blaine! It is cool to hear that he is getting into the classroom! I am praying for you and that you get the house!

I am sure I will be check your blog out regularly!

Love you lots and lots!

Brokaw Family said...

Thanks! When I get my act together I will post some pics of the kids!

Blaine is excited too! He starts officially on Friday, and I am excited and nervous.

I am nervous about the house thing, and think I will try to go to the temple tomorrow and see what happens.

Anyway thanks for checking it out.